The streaming service tweeted the special is coming around Thanksgiving.
Members of the cast including Will Smith, Alfonso Ribeiro, Karyn Parsons and Tatyana Ali will reportedly all be part of the special. Entertainment Tonight reports DJ Jazzy Jeff and other surprise guests will appear, as well.
“Fresh Prince” aired from 1990-1996.
READ MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- Live video: President Trump holds news briefing at White House
- Picture shows minimal social distancing at a Willoughby-Eastlake high school
- ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ cast reuniting for special on HBO Max
- Erie County health employees fired after violating coronavirus quarantine orders
- Ohio health director signs order opening adult day care facilities, senior centers